England's White Dragon

England's White Dragon
England's true Flag

Wednesday 23 November 2011

I’m a Celebrity more like I’m a Muppet this show is the biggest load of rubbish

I’m a Celebrity more like I’m a Muppet this show is the biggest load of rubbish to ever been shown on TV, I’m Celeb? More like I’m an unknown Muppet and will anything to get my face on TV, some women just have no shame?

I'm A Muppet models Emily and Jessica-Jane compare chests whilst wearing skimpy bikinis or more like showing their shaggy bits and cellulite off yet again! Like a couple of old dikes?

It was only a matter of time before they both began discussing their saggy assets and it seems Jessica-Jane Clement and Emily Scott have now had that conversation over and over, and can’t think of any stimulating conversations like what going on in the world today, but let’s talk about are saggy bits.

The blonde and brunette - who are both so called glamour model seem to love wearing their bikinis on I'm A Celebrity...Get Me out Of Here, and now it's clear why because only some sort of pervert would want to look at the show and their shaggy old bit’s, that rest of the show is so naff it’s not worth man slaughtering good print on or the time to write about it.




http://londontimeslondon.wordpress.com/2011/11/23/im-a-celebrity-more-like-im-a-muppet-this-show-is-the-biggest-load-of-rubbish/

No comments:

Post a Comment